Installation of GrailsFlow
The following sections explain how to install Grailsflow.
- The application and plugin of version 1.7.4 support Grails-2.4.x, can be used with Java 8.
- The application and plugin (version 1.6, 1.7, 1.7.1, 1.7.2, 1.7.3) support Grails-2.4.x, can be used with Java 6 or higher.
- The application and plugin (version 1.1) are written for Grails 2.1.1 and were compiled under JDK 1.6.
- The demo application and plugin (version 1.0.12) are written for Grails 1.3.5 and were compiled under JDK 1.6, additionally tested with Grails-1.3.6, Grails-1.3.7.
GrailsFlow is available in several flavors:
- as a plugin that you can download and install into your application. This requires you to setup your own user management and integrate it with GrailsFlow.
- as a complete sources of grails demo application with some default user management classes.
- as a WAR file, that contains demo application with a plugin installed.
This product is based on Groovy and Grails (http://www.grails.org/).